The Haakaa Generation 3 Pump and Silicone Cap are now available as a combo! The famous Haakaa Silicone Breast Pump has been reinvented again to help make life easier for busy breastfeeding mamas. We have kept the same simple and effective design that you know and love, except now you can express directly into a detachable silicone bottle!
Our Gen. 3 Pump comes in two convenient sizes of 160ml and 250ml and is compatible with all of our brand-new silicone bottle range attachments. With a quick twist of the top, you can swap out your breast pump flange for any of our range of optional interchangeable attachments (each sold separately). We have a baby bottle lid to let you feed your little one expressed milk, a feeding spoon dispenser for when your baby moves on to solids, a sippy bottle top to help your independent toddler transition from a bottle to a cup and sealing disks to preserve any leftover food or milk after feeding.
Made from food grade silicone, this compact pump is perfect for long-distance plane or car rides, or simply anywhere you would like to express quickly and discreetly.
This combo pack includes 1 x 250ml Generation 3 Silicone Breast Pump and 1 x Silicone Cap.
- Express breast milk using the power of natural suction!
- High-quality food grade silicone.
- Easy and effective milk expression, directly into the bottle.
- No cords or batteries required.
- Compatible with all Generation 3 Silicone Bottle range attachments.
- Silicone Cap fits securely over the pump flange to keep out dust and other airborne nasties between uses and helps to prevent accidental spills.
- Small, portable and convenient.
- Accommodates different breast sizes.
- Safe in microwave sterilizers and boiling water.
- BPA, PVC and phthalate-free.
This pump is made up of 1 x Silicone Bottle base, 1 x Attachment Ring and 1 x Silicone Pump Flange attachment.
Use collapsible tabs for more detailed information that will help customers make a purchasing decision.
Ex: Shipping and return policies, size guides, and other common questions.